How can we include settler colonialism in our work – especially as it relates to racism against non-Native people of color? It’s complicated, but this article’s got some crucial answers.
- Understand Racism and Settler Colonialism as Connected Forms of Oppression
- Examine How Settler Colonialism Creates Tensions Between Anti-Racism Work and Decolonization
- Learn That If You’re on US Land, You’re Complicit in Settler Colonialism
- Rethinking My Own History of Migration (And My Relationships with Land and Space)
- Learning Ways to Stand in Solidarity with Pacific Islanders
- Working on Crossing My Privilege Line
Sourced through Scoop.it from: everydayfeminism.com