Shy sandwich-maker Mahoma López sets out to end abusive conditions at a popular New York restaurant chain. The epic power struggle that ensues turns a single city block into a battlefield in America’s new wage wars.
See on Scoop.it – Community Village Daily
* Pass the Civil Rights Bill.
* Desegregate all school districts.
* End discrimination in housing and employment or lose federal funding.
* Minimum wage above $2.00 ($11.73 in 2013 dollars).
* Enforce the Fourteenth Amendment (equal protection of the law)
* Full and fair employment.
Community Village‘s insight:
This is a great post from Abagond – click through to read the whole post.
See on abagond.wordpress.com